Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Peanut Butter Bars, Cake Balls & Oreo Balls!!!!

Baked Goods For Sale:
~~~Today through Sat., Nov 15th...
1~PEANUT BUTTER BARS~~
Moist, cookie-like bottom smothered with a layer of Peanut Butter and then topped with a layer of my homemade Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
* .50 cents each
* $10.00 for 1/2 sheet (approx. 30 bars)
* $18.00 for Full Sheet (approx. 60 bars)

For large orders of Peanut Butter Bars, it will work best if I can get YOUR cookie sheet to bake them in. This will be much better than piling them on plates and having them get smashed from too many transfers. It will just be easier for you to get them home, nor will I have to collect my cookie sheets after each order. If you don't have a cookie sheet, no problem, we can use plates.

2~CAKE BALLS~~
I have two different flavors to choose from:
A. Red Velvet Cake Ball dipped in White Chocolate
B. Triple Chocolate Cake Ball dipped in Milk Chocolate
These are great because they can be kept frozen until time to put them on a platter! They are yummy both thawed & frozen and they thaw out pretty fast!!
* .50 cents each
* $5.00 for 1 Dozen

3-OREO BALLS~~
Delicious Oreo Cookie mixture, rolled into balls and dipped in Semi-Sweet Chocolate! These are also great b/c they can be kept frozen and they taste great frozen or thawed!
* .50 cents each
* $5.00 for 1 Dozen

2 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

I'll take a half sheet of peanut butter bars. I love those things!

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you have made some and I will come over and do some cool pictures you can use for your blog!!!