Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

After much deliberation and coaxing from many of you local friends,(oh, and a nice, big fat ticket that I recently got from the Interstate Speeding Camera's!) I have decided to do a few Bake Sales between now and New Year's! Some of you may read this and think, "Why in the world should I buy Baked Goods from this chick?". Well, I'll give you three reasons:

1--TIFF'S BAKED GOODS ARE YUMMMMY!!
2--YOU don't have to bake all of your Holiday Goodies!
3--Convenient!!

So How do I Place an Order?
***You can leave a comment (under the respective post) with your order (I will call and confirm it with you)
***You can leave a comment for me to call you (I will get in touch with you promptly)
***You can call me and place an order
***You can email me and place an order! (Please understand that email is not the best/quickest way to order b/c I do not have a computer at home during the day. It is only checked at night.)

What baked goods are being sold?
Every two weeks I will have 2-3 different items that you can order. I will post a permanent schedule, but I will keep this blog updated so that you can see what choices are offered and the closing date on that sale. ***If you have a Special Holiday Event that you need your order ready for, please be sure to let me know so that I can have your order fresh & ready the day you need it, otherwise, I will proceed with baking your order and then call you as soon as it is ready. Look below for the most recent Baked Goods Options!!!

No comments: