Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentine's Day Menu!!

Chocolate Cheese Cake Mini's served with homemade Raspberry Lemon Sauce


Petite Fors bite sized, MOIST vanilla cake covered with just the right amount of fondant icing...be careful, these are ADDICTIVE!


Chocolate Chip Heart Cookies with Oreo Crust bottom and butter cream filling.


Brownie Bowls are sold with Chocolate Mousse filling or sold empty so that you can fill them yourself at home. Great with fruit or ice cream! They come in Family Size and Individual.


Red Velvet Cake Balls


Also available: *Peanut Butter Bars! YUm!!
*Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies!! YUmmm!!
*Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies!! YUMMM!

**I will be posting prices tomorrow so please check back in with me then for that, thanks:)

6 comments:

N Godown said...

Here we go!!! May I just start by saying that Tiff has out done herself on these heart shaped cookies with the cream filling. One bite will have you hooked as if there were no cure but to buy more of these little tasty morsels. I couldn't put them down. These are the treats that will go on back order due to the high demand of fantastic flavor. Thank you Tiff!!! I am in love with your baking!

Scott

THE GANTT LIFE said...

These look phenomenal! I made the choc chip cookie dough brownies for the super bowl and they were sooo delicious. Everyone loved them. I'm not exactly sure what I want to make for Valentine's day yet. I'm sure I'll find something. Happy baking! :)

It's A Good Life For Me said...

ill order some petitite fores ok mom bye love ya Brant

Edwards Family said...

yumm yumm yumm! I'm in love with the first one, and the last one!!!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness Tiffany! YUM!!!!
My mouth is watering!!!

kanishk said...

I couldn't put them down. These are the treats that will go on back order due to the high demand of fantastic flavor

Work From Home India